Information About Specific Unions
- AFT Facts: A website created by the Center for Union Facts with information specific to the American Federation of Teachers
- SEIU Monitor: A website with information specific to the Service Employees International Union
- Teachers Unions Exposed: A website created by the Center for Union Facts with information specific to teachers' unions.
- Teamsters for a Democratic Union: TDU is a website maintained by and for members of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- UFCW Monitor: A website with information specific to the United Food and Commercial Workers.
General Information and Resources:
- Association for Union Democracy (AUD.org): The Association for Union Democracy is a website maintained for union members and explains Union Member's Bill of Rights.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: The U.S. Department of Labor's tracking of the American workforce. Provides breakdowns on union membership, by sector and state, on an annual basis.
- Center for Union Facts (UnionFacts.com): Provides information about specific unions
- Labor Union Report: Part of WorkPlaceReport.com, Labor Union Report provides news and opinion about todays' unions
- National Right To Work Legal Defense Foundation: A nonprofit, charitable organization. NRTW's mission is to eliminate coercive union power and compulsory unionism abuses through strategic litigation, public information, and education programs.
- Underfunded Pension Plans: Many of the nation's defined benefit retirement plans are underfunded. The U.S. Department of Labor maintains a list of pension
- Union Corruption Update: Run by the National Legal and Policy Center, UCU tracks union corruption posting articles on a frequent basis.
- U.S. Department of Labor (UnionReports.gov): Provides all financial reports, as required by law, for every international union, as well as local unions
- UnionStats.com: Provides statistical information (compiled from the Bureau of Labor Statiscs) about union membership in the U.S.
For employees looking for general information about unions or looking for help, below is a listing of resources available on the internet:
Giving Employees the Tools to Achive Workplace Freedom from Unwanted Unions
* KickMyUnionOut.com is an independent website project of WorkPlaceReport.com and is not affiliated with any other group, entity, or association.